Saturday 20 December 2008

The Last Santa's.....

Morning all,

Here are the piccies of the final few card designs I have done for this year. I cannot believe that we only have a few more sleeps til Santa!!! Where does the time go eh?

I stuck to the same kind of theme right through my designs this year - mainly because it has been easier to do multiple versions of the same design and I really wanted to be able to send out handmade cards...I didn't want my pain to take over and stop me being able to do this!

For this card, the stamps are by PaperArtsy and the holly image is from the Tim Holtz Collection. Once I had stamped the Santa, I coloured him using watercolours and then layered up some mirri card and Bazzill for the mats. The holly was stamped using Olive Green StaZon and the berries are made using Ruby Slippers Stickles.





This one is made using this lovely Inkadinkado image, coloured with watercolours and then the border made as before. I added dots of Ruby Slippers to the holly wreath on Santa's head.





And finally! I borrowed this stamp from Andrea (thanks hun!) stamped him in black and then watercoloured him...the border is as before....yes, boring but effective!




Thanks for looking peeps. There will be a Sunday Stamper tomorrow with a little bit of Blog Candy to win too, so please pop back in if you have time :O))

Hugs Hels x

6 comments:

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous cards Hels

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

stunning cards xxx

maddy hill said...

fab cards Hels !
yep not long to wait for santa now !

and dont forget to get clyde a pressie too !

It better be a good one otherwise he may get a tiny bit jealous of calvins ! hehee !calvins goes brooooom brommmm ! (clue)
have a great , fabulous , joyful christmas Hels xxxxxxxxxxx
love maddy

Andrea said...

brilliant cards Hels and you were so welcome to borrow that great Santa xx

Karen said...

Lovely cards Hels :)

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks everyone....Blimey Maddy, brooom brooom eh? Clyde is getting a tad jealous cos he only has a selection box LOL....thanks Andrea hun, may take you up on that cos mine isn't here yet :O(( HUgs xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails