Tuesday 9 September 2008

Party Cats Card

Hi Peeps,

It is my friend Dan's birthday today - Happy Birthday to you Dan....and I made a little card for him...well, it started out as little but I made a bit of a bosh of it and to cover up the boshed bit, it kind of grew into a concertina card!

Now, I am sure you all know Dan and how fab he is at crafting, so I really wanted to make something that was special ... I tried my bestest and came up with this card - I like it, which is unusual cos I am usually not very happy with the things I make :O))

I won't bore you with all the details of how I made it cos it is very simple really - lots of Distress Inks and various stamps - the Party Cats are by Lost Coast Designs and the words are from Catslife Press and Crafty Individuals...and there is a Paper Artsy heart on there too!

I made the little taglet, file folder and envelope myself and just decorated them.

Card Front




Side 1




Side 2




File Folder - Inside




Inside Envelope





Taglet





Hope Dan loved his card and had a great birthday too!

Thanks for looking

Hels x

4 comments:

Dan said...

I DID love my card, and it looks even more fantastic in the flesh!! Thanks! xx

Shazza said...

hoe could he not love it Hels, it is fabulous
Shazza
x

Anonymous said...

Truly amazing - love all the little details, and cats of course! xx

Andrea said...

its a beautiful card and something to treasure x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails