I have been tagged again!! Now I have had trouble thinking up things for the other two so goodness knows what I will come up with this time!! Anyways, thanks to Roni for tagging me :O))
Here are the Rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
* I have a huge strawberry birthmark on the back of my leg which is really noticable and gets darker for about a month before my birthday, then it fades away again.
* I have freckles - lots of them, and if I ever go abroad, I always end up getting a freckles moustache, so I put sunblock on my upper lip :O))
* I have always wanted to visit Australia and hopefully next year, me and Grim will be able to go there for a month or so.....I would have to take some stash and my laptop though!!
* I can touch type using all my fingers except my left index finger for some reason, this just sort of points at the screen and is grossly underused!!
* I had my nose pierced ten years ago but got a really bad cold about a year later and my nose stud fell out in the night and I couldn't get it back in again!
* My favourite food is fish and chips from Yorkshire...they have to be Northern fish and chips and have to be cooked in fat as opposed to oil.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry. Ann, Shazza, Claire, Nicky, Tina, Joy
Sorry to do this to you ladies :O))
Friday, 16 May 2008