Friday 25 April 2008

What a Pear!!

Morning,

I have made a card for the My Time To Craft Challenge this week. The theme is "Tutti Fruitti" and I have used the one and only fruity thing I have in my stash!!

I stamped the image, which is from Stampers Anon, using Pine Needles Distress Ink and stamped it twice. I cut out one of the pears and waterbrushed the shaded part of the image and then popped onto 3D foam. I layered this over the original image and then edged the mat with Pine Needles.




Next, I used my Alphabet set and made the "sentiment" and then matted onto green Bazzill and gold card.

Thanks to the gals on the My Time To Craft Challenge blog, I had fun with this one! I am not sure when I could use this card though LOL :O))

Hels x

9 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Well you could use it if someone has twins lol
I think it is lovely.
Love Cynthia x

Andrea said...

a great card Hels and it could also be used for someone with big **** now you know what I agetting at here LOL xx please do not think I am being rude to Hels, as she will know what the joke is xx

Jo said...

Great card, put a smile on my face too coz I was having the same thoughts as Andrea lol. Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge :o) Jo x

Unknown said...

I love it - in fact I love this more than I love apples X

Lesley said...

Great card Helen!! Thank you for doing our challenge xxx

made by fifi said...

fab card hels - thanks for joining in the challenge xx

Richelle said...

Great card...it would be a nice note card-just to say hi kind.
Richelle

Angie C said...

Great card Hels, such a different stamp too

Kate T said...

Thanks for taking part!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails