Sunday 23 March 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge - Quotes & Sayings

Hello Peeps,

Managed to sit and make a card this afternoon for the My Time To Craft Challenge. The theme this week is Quotes and Sayings. I have so many lovely sayings stamps that I just knew that I had to join in! Plus the fact, I went stash shopping yesterday and bought some heavenly flowers and I had to use one of them :O))

I used The Paper Co papers, black and white, very pretty and very classy. I teamed them up with black and pink cardstock and then stamped the sentiment, a Penny Black stamp (nowt new there then!). The gorgeous flower is by Petaloo's and isn't it just fab? :O))







Thanks for setting the challenge ladies, have loved making this card so much, I made another one very similar too!!

And thanks for looking!

Hels x

10 comments:

Lesley said...

Beautiful - love the flower! Thank you for doing our challenge xxx

Angie C said...

Very scrummy card - I could eat it

Unknown said...

This is stunning Hels - In fact so stunning that I love it more than I love Cadbury's deluxe Easter Eggs X

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Well done you! :-) xxxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks peeps xx

Andrea said...

its very Stunning, love this card xx

Bee said...

a drop dead gorgeous card Hels, love it. xx

Ann said...

Stunning Hels, that flower is gorgeous!!! Beautiful card ^_^ xxx

Shazza said...

love this Hels and the flower is gorgeous, I think that they NEED to go on my shopping list
x

Jami said...

Very pretty. I love the pop of color.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails