Monday 3 March 2008

My Paper World Sketch #5

Me again,

I have been playing and made a card using the fab sketch on My Paper World.

Here is the Sketch


I used the DCVW Once Upon a Time stack....I love this paper and really do have to steel myself to cut it!! However, I am really pleased with the result. I used three different sheets of co-ordinating paper and also used my QuicKutz Revolution to make the little flower. I have loads of flowers in my stash but non of them really matched up with the colours I had used. Also, I have the flowers that come with the Stack but they are a little large...so that gives me an excuse to make another card, but bigger next time :O))



Once I had stuck the papers and then the flower to the card, I used gold Stickles to edge the papers and fancy up the flower too.

Thanks for the fab sketch, I really enjoyed playing!

Hels x

6 comments:

My Paper World said...

Wow! GORGEOUS card Hels! Those papers are really beautiful, I love the flower that you made to match, and the gold sparkle looks fantastic!
Thank you so much for joining in!
Nicola xx

Angie C said...

Oh Hels, this is just so pretty - I love it. I love those papers too

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card. I would have to say that anyone who gets this card would already know that they are special even without reading the card.

Andrea said...

a beautiful card, love it the person getting this will be very happy x

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks everyone xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful love those papers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails