Monday 17 March 2008

Inky and Papery Too!!

Evening all!

I have made a card and ATC for a friends birthday. I won't say who it is cos there are several peeps celebrating their birthday's this month :O))

I decided to use some lovely paper I have by Basic Grey from their Sublime range. It is one of those collections that has sat in my craft room, being stroked occasionally and now it has made its debut!

I have a couple of the new Tim Holtz elements ATC sized stamps - I know, I know, I am a sucker for anything that bloke designs :O))



I used the stamp along with Versafine Black ink and stamped onto some of the plain paper. I then used the full size stamps that co-ordinate with the new one and stamped these onto different paper from the range, again using the Versafine. Once I had matted the small image onto black card, I stuck them together and added glossy accents to the birds. How awful though peeps, I haven't got the large stamp of the birds - another thing on my wishlist :O))

I made the ATC in the same way using the little stamp and Glossy Accents as before.

Thanks for looking :O))

Hels x

12 comments:

Shazza said...

I love this Hels, fabby!
x

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely gorgeous Hels lovely papers and fab stamps
craftyjoy xx

Anonymous said...

I love all things birds at the moment, and these are fab.

Andrea said...

what a fab card, love it loads and am sure your friend will xx

Jami said...

Love this card. That paper is beautiful.

Alison said...

They're lovely, someone's going to have a very happy birthday xx

Angie C said...

These are both gorgeous Hels ... only problem - it isn't my Birthday until September LOL

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and ATC Hels
Anne (LL)
xx

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous Hels wished it was my birthday this month :) xx

Annapurna said...

Great work! Love the glossy accents you gave the birds.

Dawn said...

beautiful card Hels!

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks so much for you lovely comments everyone...hugs xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails