Sunday 10 February 2008

My Paper World Sketch #3

Hello again,

I had a bit of time yesterday to manage to make a couple of cards for the My Paper World Sketch #3. I know I am a little late posting - the sketch finished yesterday - but, I fell asleep on the sofa last night and never got on here!! Here is the Sketch












Here is my first effort:



I started off by chosing some lovely papers from the Brookfield Range by K & Co. I used a Tim Holtz collection sentiment stamp and used Burnt Sienna Chalk Ink by Colorbox to print the image. The little epoxy stickers are all from the Brookfield range too.

And here is the second one I made:




For this one I used Crate Papers, the sentiment is a Penny Black stamp and I made the flower and the "ribbons" from left over paper. For the flower, I sketched six petals and cut them out. I then used my pricking tool around the edges of the petals and then popped a button into the middle of them. I added Glossy Accents to the middle of the petals to make them stand out more.

I have loved using this Sketch, so thank you very much to the lady on My Paper World...I have been inspired!

Thanks for looking

Hels x

7 comments:

My Paper World said...

They are both BEAUTIFUL Hels!
I love the gorgeous papers that you've used, the lovely sentiments, and the flower that you made is gorgeous!
Thanks so much for doing the sketch! I will link up to your cards in my new post tomorrow.
Nicola xx

Unknown said...

I see you have used one of your gorgeous little flowers - I love both of these Hels .... More than I love Baked Alaska with Ice cream XXXX

Anonymous said...

these are just fantastic Hels, love them both, love Andrea xx

Hels Sheridan said...

AW thanks everyone! :O))

Jo said...

They are both brilliant, I'm loving the papers too!!

Shazza said...

fantastic cards Hels, I love the little flower you made. Must pop over to My Paper World and have a look
x

Andrea said...

i missed these to, are you sneeking things on your blog without telling me, they are great x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails