Wednesday 13 February 2008

Daring Card Makers - Paper Pesto Dare

Evening all,

I have had a hectic couple of days making new samples for The Artistic Stamper which I will be blogging over the weekend.

Anyway, in the meantime I have a card to show you that I have made using the Daring Card Makers Paper Pesto Challenge. This was the sketch:





I decided to use some of the lovely Basic Grey papers that I have been saving and stroking :O)) I started by cutting a large piece for the background and cut a smaller piece of floral paper to sit in the middle of the card. Then, using a strip of the background paper, I stamped the sentiment (Hero Arts) and then cut out two circles from the same paper. I stuck these to the card as the Sketch shows but then I cut out two of the flowers from the floral paper, curled the petals with my fingers and then stuck them over the circles using silicone glue.

I love using Sketches, think I may have said that before!! Thanks to DCM for a fab Sketch.

Thanks for looking!

Hels x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails