Friday 30 November 2007

A Pretty Little Girly Project





Hello again,

I have been crafting again today!! I have a friend on CraftSwap Forum who has a little girl who is celebrating her birthday just after Christmas and she usually misses out a bit as Christmas takes over. So, I have made her a little card and a cute little taglet book.

As she is only 7 I decided it was a fab age to use my K & Co Young Girl stash! I love this collection and very rarely get the chance to use it...so have jumped at the chance this time :O))

I have the 6" pad of papers and they all co-ordinate beautifully. I also have the Grand Adhesions and the Glittery Stickers too.



I used mountboard for the base of each tag, I had cut them out ages ago and they are in a large stash of others that are ready to be altered!

Using the papers, I also added little birthday messages using stamps by Hero Arts, Penny Black and Whispers. I stamped in clear embossing ink and then used a lovely pink lustre powder by Blonde Moments to emboss the words.



On the card, I used some of the paper matted with some silver sparkle card. I stuck this to the left of the card and then added a Grand Adhesion to the right of the card and added a message mat further up just to balance the design.


I went a bit bonkers with the Stickles and managed to glitter up most of the paper, images and the card too!!



I hope that she will like this little keepsake and that she will have lots of enjoyment looking at it.

Thanks for looking...I am off to try and get rid of all this glitter on me...even AlfieCat is sparkling!!

Hels x

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Lovely little book Helen - she will love it!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Hels its a great gift for a girl, she will love it xx

Anonymous said...

it is gorgeous Hels- a 7 year old girl will be sure to love it- I'm 37 and I ADORE it :0)
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails