Tuesday 6 November 2007

Christmas Fat Pages



Hello Peeps,

I have been really poorly the past few days so have not had chance to update my Blog.

Here are some Fat Pages I made for a list I am on on CraftSwap Forum.

The theme of the list is Christmas Rubber Stamping.




I used Tim Holtz Collection stamps, including my Limited Edition collage stamp and I also used my Polar Bear which I think is by Anita's..he is so old that the name has worn off!


I am pleased with the over all look of them. I used a babywipe and Adirondack ink pads in various colours to get the background and then added a few touches of Stickles to get that glittery Christmas look.

Thanks for looking!

Hels x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are great pages Hels, so pleased I am on your list x

Ann said...

They're all gorgeous Hels....I'm also delighted to be on your list!! ^--^

Ann xx

Unknown said...

They are fab Hels - Polar bear and those divine baubles is my favourite .... glad you are feeling a bit better

XX

Anonymous said...

Hi Hels! Lovely as per usual. Just a couple of questions - what are stickles and what effect does baby wipes have on your work? I'm still trying to learn you know! Cheers XXX

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails