Thursday 11 October 2007

Or......Treat!




Hi there,

I have joined a Hallowe'en Challenge on CraftSwap Forum..the object of this is to make something that is a "Trick" and something that is a "Treat" and then each member on the swap will be allocated a member to send the Trick to and a member to send the Treat to.

For this years challenge, I decided to make use of my Bind It All machine (for a change!!).

This is the Treat part of the challenge. I used K & Co papers (from the Somerset range) and embellishments on ATC sized mountboard. The little book has been bound with silver wires and then I have added co-ordinating ribbons on the binding wire. I also added lots of glitter Stickles for that added bit of sparkle.


To go with the little book, I have also made a card that matches it.


I don't know who I will be sending this book to but I hope that they like it!

Thanks for looking

Hels x

7 comments:

CraftyC said...

Another fantastic project Hels. Your an inspiration to us all. Think I should borrow you for a masterclass.

Hels Sheridan said...

Just let me know when Claire!! ;O)) Thanks hun x

Anonymous said...

they are beautiful and i love the trick bok, so different x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great little books Hels - Love both but particularly the Trick book!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous books hun, that machine must be getting worn out by now:0)
x

witchy said...

wow hels fantastic work as usual, love it witchy xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks Girls....I love my Bind It All...best gadget I have ever bought ;o))

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails