Tuesday 25 September 2007

Christmas Cards!!!!

Hi There

Blimey, it is that time of year again!! I have finally got around to starting the Christmas cardmaking list and I have made three for starters...still a hundred odd or so to go!! I have popped these three in here as I thought that I will not be able to put all of them in once they are made...they will take up tooooo much time!

The tree stamp is a borrowed image from a friend...it is a really lovely EZ Mount stamp and looks great in any colour.

The Polar Bear is my old favourite. He is one of the first stamps I ever bought. By Anita's Stamps, he is actually sitting with lots of snowflakes falling but I like him by himself too! I have added the snowflake and star to his nose as this just makes him look even cuter!










I used HoneyDew Encore Metallic Inkpad for the tree and then for the Polar bear, I used my waterbrush and added a bit of the ink onto the image so he blended in better.
Mounted on golden fancy card and then a bit of gold glitter glue added around the edge of the mats just to add a touch of Christmas sparkle.

Thanks for looking

Hels x

4 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love these Hels - fabulous!

Lesley said...

Lovely cards - I love that Polar Bear stamp - he is so cute!!!

Ann said...

So cute & gorgeous, I love the polar bear Hels, lovely combination!!!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie stamp and great cards xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails