Monday 10 September 2007

A Birthday Bind It All Book

I made this book for my friend Dan for his birthday. I used "Avenue" by Crate Paper and Bazzill Cardstock for the base of the pages and then used rubberstamps by Penny Black and Catslife Press. I also used a few dragonfly brads, which I love using!!

I wanted to achieve a simple look for the book and I think that black and white looks
really classy.











I made some of the pages in the shape of tags, and others just had the corners rounded on them. I wanted the book to have a layered feel to it, so the size of the pages differ slightly too.











The Butterfly stamp I have used has got to be my most used stamp ever. It finds its way onto the majority of cards that I make and looks great as an embossed image and when used as a watercolour style.














I was really pleased with the over all look of this book. As it was for a man, I didn't want it to be too fussy but wanted it to look like it was carefully put together.

Thanks for looking!

Hels xx

1 comment:

Dan said...

You made it for me..... and I love it!! Thanks so much Hels, for your friendship and inspiration! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails